When you go into business for yourself, you can expect to put in long hours and a lot of hard work. It may not all be plain sailing and there may well be challenges and risks along the way.
Going it alone can also bring great personal and financial rewards. Building a successful business – knowing what you have achieved through your own initiative and efforts – is one of the most satisfying things you can do.
At the same time, it makes sense to seek expert advice to get your business off the ground. At Green Oak Accountants, we know that the decisions you make at the start can affect your business for years to come, so we want them to be the right ones.
We analyse your business proposals and use our experience to give you independent, expert advice on how to strengthen and improve your plans and resolve potential problems. We can help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- set up an internal accounting system
- provide a range of business support services.